Sunday, June 8, 2008

indoor fun

After swimming & cookies at my sister's, we headed over to Nana & Grandpa's house. Danielle pulled every single toy out that she could find and played with each one for 30 seconds at a time - except the race car which was good for about 10 minutes(!) at time. After taking her sweet time warming up to him, Danielle did not want to leave without saying goodbye to Baxter about 20 times with lots of puppy hugs! She had to settle for waving to Phoebe from a distance, lol.


DSC07704

DSC07705

DSC07706

DSC07707

2563603331_25c1bed56d_o

DSC07712

2563603293_5cf94ac11f_o

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Whoa...those curls are insane! Is your hair that curly when you don't straighten it. Danielle is adorable as always!!

Anonymous said...

Curls!! I just love her, she's such a little girly girl!

The Crabtrees said...

Hello. I'm a complete stranger to you, but I grew up with the last name of Goode. My grandfather was Marvin Goode, and he lived in the Baltimore area. He technically was my step-grandfather, but he adopted my Dad and gave him his last name, so all eight of us grandkids grew up with the last name of Goode with the E. I stumbled on your webpage looking for a page our extended goode family set up. Do you know who Marvin Goode is? Just curious. I think he had a daughter named Betty from his first marriage. My email is Ccrabtree7@gmail.com