Saturday, June 7, 2008

Clowning Around

We went to Nicky's 1st birthday carnival party and made a very important discovery today. Danielle is not a fan of clowns, especially not 60 year old female clowns with puppets! Good to know before we get to Danielle's 2nd birthday, lol.

I think this party was a big social experiment to see how much sugar small kids could consume before they exploded into little bits of confetti. Between the cotton candy, lollipops, & cake these kids were almost literally bouncing off the walls.

Danielle loved her cousin's new "bike" but sadly she's too short to reach the pedals, I guess I really do have to wait until next year to get her one :( Luckily she was tall enough to play the ring toss and the bean bag throw games. This kid has quite the arm on her and sometimes her aim is crazy accurate. Future sports superstar? Who knows!

There were tons of Kodak moments, but I didn't get pics of ANY of them, bc the stupid battery died on the camera. Maybe someday Michelle will email me the pics and I'll share them with all of you - the 3 people that read this blog.

No comments: